Sunday, November 25, 2007

Uninteresting film developments

I'm sort of iffy on how I want this blog to "interact," as it were.
I don't really have the ennui-angsty-emo lifestory blog... But I have a photoblog and a pragueblog and I guess this is a filmblog?
So, updates on Noseprint Pictures, Caitlin Mae Burke, &etc.

Noseprint Pictures' Coronation Mass

IMG_8276
Originally uploaded by js wright
Noseprint Pictures Coming Out Party
Melissa Esner and I went to the book release party for her Harper Collins "colleague," Jeff Yamaguchi. Well, really for his new book- Working For the Man. It's all sorts of hilarious and we got to dress up and network and drink g&ts. We were the luckiest girls on the lower east side.


Riding Tall
The little doc that could will have its first screening (even though it's still very much a rough, wild thing) this Friday at the Southlands Foundation Gala. I get to wear a nice dress and be surrounded by horsie folk that I usually see covered in mud and other unmentionables.

Burning in the Sun
So the documentary I spent much of the summer subtitling is growing wings and taking its first steps out of the nest. There's apparently a rough cut out, and they're having a screening this Sunday, Dec. 2 at Magnetic Field in Brooklyn. The screening starts at 5:30 PM and there's great drink specials.

etc
Five minute narrative on sexy cannibalism

No comments: